At Rock Solid Marketing we bring your visions to life! We pride ourselves on ensuring all design work and graphic representation supports your brand and is executed consistently within the marketplace. We are all about reaching your audience through a range of mediums in the most compelling and impactful ways. With an advanced understanding of both the print and digital landscapes, we can also provide advice on print production options and optimal specifications for digital placements.
We design to communicate ideas, inspire, inform, and captivate your audience, with strategy at the forefront.
Of all our purchasing behaviour, only 5% of decisions are made rationally – leaving a staggering 95% of purchasing decisions subconscious and emotional. According to a Harvard professor Gerald Zaltman, visuals create a faster and stronger reaction than words, sticking like glue to your long-term memory. The human brain is set up in such a way that visual stimuli and emotional responses are easily linked, and together the two form memories. Linking words and ideas together in the form of an image means your message is less likely to go in one ear and out the other.
Did you know:
- Our eyes can register 36,000 visual messages per hour
- We can get the sense of a visual scene in less than 1/10 of a second.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- Visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
- 40 percent of nerve fibers are linked to the retina