Have you unlocked your full potential of electronic direct mail?
Finding an email that excites you amongst all the bin-worthy spiels in your inbox, surely makes your heart sing! And that’s what we are all about at Rock Solid Marketing Mildura, crafting clever emails that delight your audience and nurture prospects into long term customers.
Having someone’s email address is a privilege – it’s their personal space. We know that hitting people with cheesy sales pitches and irrelevant messages will result in you serving a long sentence in their bin or spam mail. We respect this and know the right balance between editorial and sales orientations.
We craft our email strategies on the Rock Solid foundation of understanding what your customers want from your email marketing. As a full-suite Mildura marketing agency, we have many talents working in unison to turn your email into a goldmine of conversions.
May your emails be that breath of fresh air amidst the mundane daily scroll.
Why is email marketing so great?
Email is the most cost-effective way to promote your products, communicate with your customers, and reach your business goals. With an ROI of over $36 for every $1 spent, email marketing remains a very effective channel, even more so post-pandemic.
- Cost-Effective: With no initial start-up fees, it is the most affordable and effective form of marketing.
- Efficient: 74% of Baby Boomers think email is the most personal channel to receive communications from brands, followed by 72% of Gen X, 64% of Millennials, and 60% of Gen Z. (source)
- Awareness: Generate authentic interest in your products by marketing directly to people that wish to know more.
- Lead Generating: Personally qualifies, influences, and pulls traffic to your website, shop, or event on demand. It nurtures customers and prospects to keep coming back to your offerings.
- Save Time: Shorter sales cycles on auto-pilot. Communicate with multiple customers at once by sending bulk emails
- Easy-to-close prospects for your sales team
- Build relationships: Build relationships with customers and keep them reminded about your business by giving them alerts to special offers and deals. Your customers are precious, it’s a lot more costly to attract a new customer than to retain one. Through email marketing, we can target and nurture existing customers.
- Personalised: By segmenting your database you can send out information based on the interest and needs of specific target groups.
- Measurable: Our performance tools give you real-time data on how your customers engage with your emails.
See when your customers opened your email, whether they clicked on a link, if they made a purchase, browsed your website or ignored it. This data is a gold mine of insights we can use to enhance your email strategy.
Email Marketing Services
Rock Solid Marketing Mildura offer a total Email Marketing service – from strategy to creative, execution, and analysis.
Email List Acquisition, Development, and Management
We recognise that your email list is a working asset for your business, so our aim is to help you grow your database through:
- Opt-in e-newsletter prompts on your website, enticing website traffic to sign up
- Website sales data on your e-commerce site
- Data records from CRM systems
We work to segment your email lists by buyer persona (think interests, needs, buying patterns etc). Then strategically match the relevant audience to tailored communications to ensure long-term, consistent results.
Offering something of value or interest to your audience is key to ensuring that they remain an active member of your database – it is vital to nurture this relationship as sending material that is totally off the mark or not relevant will only result in growing your ‘unsubscribe’ rates. And from a compliance perspective, it is important that lists are correctly configured, and used in a way that is respectful of privacy and spam laws. Regularly cleaning up any bounces or errors along the way.
A good database ensures that we can send the right content to the right people at the right time.
Ready to take your email marketing seriously? Get in touch with our Mildura marketing team today!